- Momentjs TZ intergration #1242 thanks @bodrick
- Independent CSS file, in case you don't want bootstrap for some reason
- Slight changes decade view
- Moved all tooltip text to
- fixed #1212
tooltips allows custom, localized text to be included for icon tooltips
sideBySide properly supports
toolbarPlacement [top, bottom]
fixed #1069 added input.blur()
fixed #1049 fixed doc example
fixed #999 picker now looks for an element with
viewDate function #872
dp.update fires when
viewDate is changed (in most cases) #937
viewMode now supports a decades view.
Note: because the year picker shows 12 years at a time, I've elected to make this view show blocks of 12 years
Note: when selecting a decade the
viewDate will change to the center of the selected years
fixed #815 by adding
.wider when using both seconds and am/pm.
fixed #816 changed both min/max date to move the selected date inside.
fixed #855 #881
startOf('day'), which will hopefully fix the DST issues.
daysOfWeekDisabled will move the date to a valid date if
true. Today button will check if the DoW is disabled.
fixed #912 if
useCurrent:false month and year view will no longer have the current month/year selected.
use24hours will ignore anything in side of
 in the format string.
fixed #916 added titles to all icons. At some point the text should be moved to the icon's array, but this would probably be a breaking change.
fixed #940 added -1 tab index to am/pm selector
changed in/decrement behavior to check if the new date is valid at that granularity (hours, minutes, seconds). will also validate as before
Added several in new features:
`keybinds`, `inline`, `debug`, `clear()`, `showClose`, `ingoreReadOnly`, `datepickerInput` and `keepInvalid`.
Changes for using the component
Defined a Public API and hidden rest of functions, variables so that all configuration options can be changed dynamically.
set/getDate()is now replaced with an overloaded
date()function. Use it without a parameter to get the currently set date or with a parameter to set the date.
disable()and the rest of setter functions now support chaining. ie
Replaced previous - next buttons in Date subviews with configurable icons
languageoption name to
localeto be inline with moment naming
Implemented #402 all data-date-* variables are more readable and also match with the ones in the configuration object
options.orientationwere merged into a single object
horizontalkeys that take a string value of
'auto', 'top', 'bottom'and
'auto', 'left', 'right'respectively. Note that the
'up'option was renamed to
added a second way to define options as data attributes. Instead of adding distinct
data-date-*config options you can now also pass a
data-date-optionsattribute containing an object just the same as the options object that
element.datetimepickerconstructor call takes
also added a
options()public api function to get/set that takes an option object and applies it to the component in one call
Implemented #130 by introducing a boolean
Implemented #432. Widget DOM element is now lazily added only when shown and removed from the document when hidden.
Contributors related internal code changes
Refactor all UI click functions and put them as functions in the actions array private variable
Refactor template building process to seperate functions according to what they do
Refactor all code that changes the picker.date to change it through the setValue function to allow one place for validation logic (min/max/weekdaysenabled etc) and also one place for emmiting dp.change events
The v4beta branch code includes all fixes up to v.3.1.2
toggle()to the public API which toggles the visibility of the DateTimePicker
Refactored set function to be included in the setValue function
Added a testing framework using jasmine and phantom.js
- Fix for #170, #179, #183: Changed event to
dp.-. This should fix the double change event firing.
- Fix for #192:
- Fix for #182: Picker will not set the default date if the input field has a value
- Fix for #169: Seconds doesn't get reset when changing the date (Thanks to PR #174)
- Fix for #168 z-index fix for BS modal
- Fix for #155 Picker properly displays the active year and month
- Fix for #154 CSS update to fix the collapse jump
- Fix for #150 and #75
- Fix for #147 AM/PM won't toggle when selecting a value from the hours grid
- Fix for #44 Finally! It's here!! Thanks to @ruiwei and his code on #210 picker will adjust the positioning of the widget.
Manually merged PR
- PR #178 When using
minuteSteppingthe minute select grid will only show available steppings
- PR #195, #197 Using the
data-OPTIONhas been changed to
data-date-OPTION. These options are expected to be on the
input-groupif you're using the
input-groupor the a bare input field if you're not using the
- PR #184 The option
sideBySidechange be used to display both the d and the timepicker side by side
- PR #143 Added option
daysOfWeekDisabled: . For example, use
daysOfWeekDisabled: [0,6]to disable Sunday and Saturday
- Changed picker width to 300px if using seconds and am/pm
- Added option
useCurrent, thanks to @ruiwei. When true, picker will set the value to the current date/time (respects picker's format)
- Added option
showToday, thanks to @ruiwei. When true, picker will display a small arrow to indicate today's date.
maxDateto make it more clear what these options do.
- Fix for #151: When a bad date value or the picker is cleared, the plugin will not longer attempt to reset it back to the previous date
- Fix for #140:
setDatecan be given
nullto force clear the picker
build.less file name has been been changed to
bootstrap-datetimepicker-build.less to prevent collisions
- Fix for #135:
setEndDateshould now properly set.
- Fix for #133: Typed in date now respects en/disabled dates
- Fix for #132: En/disable picker function works again
- Fix for #117, #119, #128, #121: double event
changeevent issues should be fixed
Fix for #112:
changefunction no longer sets the input to a blank value if the passed in date is invalid
Enhancement for #103: Increated the
z-indexof the widget
- Fix for #83: Changes to the picker should fire native
changeevent for knockout and the like as well as
change.dpwhich contains the old date and the new date
- Fix for #78: Script has been update for breaking changes in Moment 2.4.0
Fix for #73: IE8 should be working now
Enhancement for #79:
minuteSteppingoption takes a number (default is 1). Changing the minutes in the time picker will step by this number.
- Enhancement for #74 and #65:
useSecondsare now options. Disabling seconds will hide the seconds spinner. Disabling minutes will display
00and hide the arrows
- Enhancement for #67: Picker will now attempt to convert all
data-OPTIONinto its appropriate option
- Fix for #51, #60
- Fix for #52: Picker has its own
momentobject since moment 2.4.0 has removed global reference
- Fix for #57: New option for
useStrict. When validating dates in
change, the picker can use a stricter formatting validation
- Fix for #61: Picker should now properly take formatted date. Should also have correct start of the week for locales.
- Fix for #62: Default format will properly validate time picker only.
- Custom icons, such as Font Awesome, are now supported. (#49)
- If more then one
input-group-addonis present use
datepickerbuttonto identify where the picker should popup from. (#48)
- New Event:
error.dp. Fires when Moment cannot parse the date or when the timepicker cannot change because of a
disabledDatessetting. Returns a Moment date object. The specific error can be found be using
invalidAt(). For more information see Moment's docs
- Fix for #42, plugin will now check for
ain the format string to determine if the AM/PM selector should display.
- Fix for #45, fixed null/empty and invalid dates
- Fix for #46, fixed active date highlighting
- Fix for #47,
change.dpevent to also include the previous date.
- New event
error.dpfires when plugin cannot parse date or when increase/descreasing hours/minutes to a disabled date.
- Minor fixes
disabledDatesis now an option to set the disabled dates. It accepts date objects like
new Date("November 12, 2013 00:00:00")and
12/25/2013' andmoment` date objects
- Events are easier to use